Sean Duval Price, also known as Sean Price, was an American rapper and member of the hip hop collective Boot Camp Clik. He died on August 8, 2015, at the age of 47. Along with Rock, he was half of the duo Heltah Skeltah, and he performed under the name Ruckus.
Early Life of Sean Price
Sean Duval Price, better known as Sean Price, was born on March 17, 1972, in New York, New York, USA. His parents’ and siblings’ information is being investigated. In high school, he was a member of the Decepticon gang.
On August 8, 2015, at the age of 43, the American rapper died in New York, United States. The cause of death remains unknown and is being investigated. He died in his Brooklyn apartment in his sleep, according to reports.
Sean Price’s Earnings and Net Worth
Rapping was his main source of revenue. Sean’s job used to pay well. He had a net worth of $200,000, according to sources.
Who is Sean Price Wife?
According to sources, he was married to Bernadette Price and they have three children. There is no more information available about his wife, kids, or previous affairs.
Awards and Achievements for Sean Price
In the field of hip-hop, he has made significant contributions and achieved much. Price has yet to win or be nominated for an award or nomination.
Professional Career of Sean Price
- Price first rose to a career in 1995, when he appeared on Smif-N-album Wessun’s Dah Shinin’.
- The following year, on Duck Down Records, he made his debut as one half of the critically acclaimed Brooklyn duo Heltah Skeltah in Nocturnal.
- By the year 2000, he had established himself as a hip-hop artist to watch.
- His first solo album, Monkey Barz, was released in 2005, and he followed it up in 2007 with Jesus Price Supastar and in 2012 with Mic Tyson.
- In addition, his most recent mixtape, Songs in the Key of Price, was released on August 21, 2015.
- In addition, he hosted a show as a judge on the Ultimate MC TV show in 2011, alongside Royce da 5’9″, Organik, Planet Asia, and Pharoahe Monch.
- Furthermore, he was interviewed on Grand Angel TV with Paid Dues alongside Boot Camp and Dru Ha in 2008 and 2010.
- In addition, with Guilty Simpson and producer Black Milk, he formed the band Random Axe.
- Price had also planned to release The Pill, a collaborative album with rapper III Bill.