Piper Laurie Rosetta Jacobs aka Piper Laurie (born January 22, 1932, in Detroit, Michigan, USA) is an American stage and screen actress. In fact, she has received numerous awards for her contributions to various films and television series.
Early Life of Piper Laurie
Piper Laurie Rosetta Jacobs, aka Piper Laurie, was born on January 22, 1932, in Detroit, Michigan, to Alfred Jacobs and Charlotte Sadie. Her siblings’ information is being reviewed.
She will be 88 years old in 2020, and she was born under the sign of Aquarius. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is White. In terms of education, she attended Los Angeles High School and later Hollywood Professional School.
Estimated Net Worth of Piper Laurie
Piper Laurie’s net worth is estimated to be around $19 million as of 2019. Her salary information, on the other hand, is being reviewed.
Who is Piper Laurie Husband?
In terms of her personal life, she married New York Herald Tribune entertainment writer Joe Morgenstern on January 21, 1962. In 1971, the couple gave birth to a daughter named Anne Grace Morgenstern. They divorced in 1982, and she returned to Hollywood to work in films and television.
Body Measurement of Piper Laurie
Piper Laurie, an American actress, stands 5 feet 4 inches and 7 inches tall and weighs 52 kg.
Piper Laurie’s Professional Career
- To begin, Laurie made her television debut in 1950 as Cathy Norton in the film Louisa.
- Following that, she appeared in films such as The Milkman (1950), Francis Goes to the Races (1951), The Prince Who Was a Thief (1951), Has Anyone Seen My Gal (1952), Son of Ali Baba (1952), and others.
- Piper also appeared in No Room for the Groom (1952), The Golden Blade (1953), The Mississippi Gambler (1953), Johnny Dark (1954), Dangerous Mission (1954), Dawn at Socorro (1954), and other films.
- Similarly, she appeared in Ain’t Misbehavin’ (1955), Smoke Signal (1955), Until They Sail (1957), The Hustler (1961), Carrie (1976), and other films.
- Rosetta appeared in Ruby (1977), Rainbow (1978), Tim (1979), The Bunker (1981), Return to Oz (1985), Children of a Lesser God (1986), Promise (1986), Appointment with Death (1988), and other films.
- She appeared in Tiger Warsaw (1988), Dream a Little Dream (1989), Other People’s Money (1991), Storyville (1992), Wrestling Ernest Hemingway (1993), Trauma (1993), Lies and Lullabies, and other films.
- Snapshots (2018), White Boy Rick (2018), Hesher (2010), Another Harvest Moon (2009), Hounddog (2007), Eulogy (2004), The Faculty (1998), A Christmas Memory (1997), Fighting for My Daughter (1995), and The Grass Harp (1995) are a few of her films (1995).
Series on television:
- Jacobs also appeared in TV shows such as Days of Wine and Roses (1958), The United States Steel Hour (1960-63), Naked City (1960-63), Skag (1980), The Thorn Birds (1983), and others.
- She also appeared in St. Elsewhere (1983), Murder, She Wrote (1985), Hotel (1985), The Twilight Zone (1985), Matlock (1986), Beauty and the Beast (1989), Twin Peaks (1990-91), and other films.
- Laurie also appeared in Traps (1994), Frasier (1994), ER (1995-96), Diagnosis Murder (1995-96), Touched by an Angel (1997), Frasier (1999), Will & Grace (2000), and other films.
- Possessed (2000), Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2001), Dead Like Me (2004), Cold Case (2005), and MacGyver (2005) are among the other TV shows (2018).