Where is a shark assault casualty Paige Winter in 2020? Paige Winter is a shark assault survivor who battled boldly after the assault in the North Carolina waterfront zone. She is a youthful and daring young lady notwithstanding losing her left leg and her two fingers and her dad bravely hopped into the sea to save her and she contended energetically to be one of the good examples to large numbers of the individuals who were assaulted by the sharks.
Paige Winter is as of late on the principle feature since it’s been a year since her shark assault and her courageous endurance which was extolled by numerous individuals of individuals around the globe. She was there going through an excursion with her loved ones preceding decimating things that occurred in her life.
|Birthday||April 22, 2002|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Charlie Winter(Father) Marcy Winter(Mother)|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Paige Winter:
- Paige Winter was brought into the world on April 22, 2002, in Carolina, USA.
- Her age starting in 2020 is only 18 years of age and is perhaps the most intrepid young lady at her age.
- Paige’s dad Chalie Winter is and her mom’s name is Marcy Winter.
- Discussing Paige Winter’s folks she is at present living with her father as her folks got isolated when she was only 2 years of age and now they are co-nurturing their kids.
- Paige has a kin sister named Anais Winter who was the first to see her sister being assaulted by the shark.
- Paige Winter at present is utilizing a prosthetic leg after the shark assault.
- She was assaulted by the shark on the North Carolina Coast on June 2, 2019, and it has just been a year after her assault and she is living cheerfully ever after.
- She is right now involved with Cameron Hart yet she hasn’t spoken about her relationship period as she gets a kick out of the chance to stay quiet.
- Paige has her Instagram profile at @probably.paige where she has more than 33k adherents.
- She moved on from East Carolina University on June 3, 2020, simply a year after her shark assault.