Lee Yong-Bok aka Lee Felix (born September 15, 2000, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia) is an Australian pop singer who is a member of the K-pop boy band ‘Stray Kids,’ better known by their stage name “Felix.” He’s the group’s lead dancer, semi-vocalist, and rapper. Scroll down to learn a lot more about him.
Early Life of Lee Felix
Lee Yong-Bok aka Lee Felix was born on September 15, 2000, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia to an Australian family. However, no information about his parents is available. He has two sisters named Rachel or Jisue Lee and Olivia.
He will be 20 years old in 2020, and he is a Virgo. He is of White ethnicity and is an Australian nationality. In terms of education, he attended and graduated from St. Patrick’s Marist College, a Roman Catholic, co-educational high school in Sydney’s Dundas suburb.
Personal Life; Current Girlfriend and Past Relationships
In terms of his love life, it appears that the singer is not dating anyone, implying that he is likely single at the moment. Furthermore, he doesn’t talk much about his love life and past affairs in the media, which is why information about his personal life has remained a secret so far. As a result, he is currently focusing on his career, devoting time and effort to improving her skills.
Honors and Achievements
Lee is a member of the K-pop boy band Stray Kids, best known by their stage name “Felix.” He’s the group’s lead dancer, semi-vocalist, and rapper. In fact, he is working hard, devoting his time and effort to improving his acting abilities.
In terms of awards and achievements, he has gradually won millions of hearts despite the fact that he has not received specific awards or titles. When it comes to his k-pop band, however, the group has won numerous awards, including Asia Artist Awards, Seoul Music Awards, and so on.
Is Lee Felix involved in rumors and controversy?
His life is not shrouded in rumors or controversy. In other words, he has never been involved in any rumors or controversy in his life. As a result, he has maintained a consistent public image.
Estimated Net Worth of Lee Felix
Yong-Bok is a member of the K-pop boy band Stray Kids, and he has made a lot of money from his stage shows, songs, albums, advertisements, and events. According to sources, Lee Felix’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million as of 2020. However, information about his salary is being reviewed.
Body Measurement of Lee Felix
Lee Yong-Bok, a Korean singer, is 5 feet 7 inches tall or 1.71 meters tall and weighs 78 kg or 167 pounds. With his blonde hair and brown eyes, he exudes sophistication. Similarly, Felix has 264k Instagram followers; however, we were unable to locate his other official social media accounts.
A Professional Career
- To begin, Lee advanced his career by becoming a formal trainee of JYP Entertainment in 2017.
- Later, on March 26, 2018, he joined a K-pop boy band called Stray Kids as the main rapper, lead dancer, semi-vocalist, and face of the band.
- Similarly, the band (Bang Chan, Kim Woo-jin, Seo Chang-bin, Hwang Hyun-jin, Han Ji-sung, Kim Seung-min, and Yang Jeong-in) released their debut single ‘Hellevator.’
- Furthermore, they have released EPs such as Mixtape (8th January 2018), I Am Not (26th March 2018), I Am Who (6th August 2018), I Am You (22nd October 2018), Miroh (25th March 2019), Yellow Wood (19th June 2019), Levanter (9th December 2019), and others.
- Furthermore, they recently released their debut studio album, Go Live, on June 17th, 2020, and a compilation album, SKZ2020, on March 18th, 2020.