John Joseph Travolta (born February 18, 1954, in Englewood, New Jersey, USA) is an American actor, singer, and dancer. He has appeared in a number of films and television series, as well as released studio albums.
Early Life of John Travolta
John Joseph Travolta, aka John Travolta, was born on February 18, 1954, in Englewood, New Jersey, to Salvatore Travolta and Helen Cecilia Burke. His father was a semi-professional American football player turned tire salesman and tire company, partner. His mother was an actress and singer.
He has five siblings: Joey, Ellen, Ann, Margaret, and Sam Travolta. He will be 66 years old in 2020, and he was born under the sign of Capricorn. He is an American by nationality, and he is White by ethnicity. In terms of education, he attended Dwight Morrow High School but dropped out at the age of 17.
Estimated Net Worth of John Travolta
According to sources, John Travolta had a net worth of $250 million as of 2020. However, his salary is unknown.
Who is John Travolta Wife?
In terms of love, he was dating actress Diana Hyland, whom he met on the set of The Boy in the Plastic Bubble. Then, in 1991, he married actress Kelly Preston. Jett (1992-2009), Ella Bleu (2000), and Benjamin (2000) were the couple’s three children (2010).
Body Measurement of John Travolta
John Travolta, an American actor, is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 97 kg. Similarly, John has 2.2 million Instagram followers, 10.8k Twitter followers, and 637k Facebook fans.
John Travolta’s Professional Career
- To begin, Travolta began his career in 1972 with the TV series ‘Emergency’ as Chuck Benson and ‘Own Marshall Counselor at Law.’
- Following that, he appeared in The Rookies (1973), Medical Center (1974), The Tenth Level (1975), Welcome Back, Kotter (1975-79), The Boy in the Plastic Bubble (1976), Mr. T and Tina (1976), and other films.
- Similarly, John appeared in Basements: The Dumb Waiter (1987), Chains of Gold (1991), Boris and Natasha: The Movie (1992), Saturday Night Live (1994), Kirstie (2014), and The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story (2016).
- Similarly, he appeared in films such as The Devil’s Rain (1975), Carrie (1976), Saturday Night Fever (1977), Grease (1978), Moment by Moment (1978), Urban Cowboy (1980), Blow Out (1981), Staying Alive (1983), Two of a Kind (1983), Perfect (1985), and others.
- Furthermore, Joseph appeared in The Experts (1989), Look Who’s Talking (1989), Look Who’s Talking Too (1990), Shout (1991), Eyes of an Angel (1991), Look Who’s Talking Now (1993), Pulp Fiction (1994), Get Shorty (1995), White Man’s Burden (1995), and others.
- Moreover, his films include Michael (1996), Phenomenon (1996), Orientation: A Scientology Information Film (1996), Broken Arrow (1996), Off the Menu: The Last Days of Chasen’s (1997), Mad City (1997), Face/Off (1997), She’s So Lovely (1997), and others.
- Travolta appeared in A Civil Action (1998), The Thin Red Line (1998), Junket Whore (1998), Primary Colors (1998), The General’s Daughter (1999), Our Friend, Martin (1999), Battlefield Earth (2000), Lucky Numbers (2000), Welcome to Hollywood (2000), and other films.
- He also appeared in Domestic Disturbance (2001), Swordfish (2001), Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002), Basic (2003), Ladder 49 (2004), A Love Song for Bobby Long (2004), The Punisher (2004), Magnificent Desolation: Walking on the Moon 3D (2005), Be Cool (2005), and others.
- John has appeared in films such as Lonely Hearts (2006), Wild Hogs (2007), Hairspray (2007), Bolt (2008), The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009), Old Dogs (2009), From Paris with Love (2010), Savages (2012), Killing Season (2013), The Forger (2014), Life on the Line (2015), and others.
- His other films include Criminal Activities (2015), In a Valley of Violence (2016), I Am Wrath (2016), Gotti (2018), Speed Kills (2018), Trading Paint (2019), The Poison Rose (2019), and The Fanatic (2019). (2019).
- Over Here! (1974), John Travolta (1976), Can’t Let You Go (1977), Travolta Fever (1978), Grease (1978), Two of a Kind (1983), The Road to Freedom (1986), Let Her In (1996), The Collection (2003), Hairspray (2007), and This Christmas (2012).