Adam Touni is a land dealer and the previous lawyer who is broadly perceived as the spouse of Brittany Daniel, a 44 years of age achieved American TV entertainer. Brittany has shown up in various Tv shows and has been selected for some honors. She is generally known for her part in the arrangement The Game and UPN’s teenager dramatization Sweet Valley High.
He workes as a broke-partner professionally he recently had practical experience in the law of land use, genuine state exchange, property manager/residency law, and case. His energy for the genuine state has a ton of impact from his dad who is a business visionary, draftsman, and genuine state financial specialist.
|Birthday||December 9, 1980|
|Profession||Real Estate Broker, Former lawyer|
|Education||Golden Gate University|
10 Facts On Adam Touni
- Adam Touni was brought into the world on December 9, 1980, in Mountain View, Santa Clara County, California, United States. He is 39 years of age starting in 2020.
- Adam went to UC Santa Barbara for his advanced education and later went to Golden Date University to get his law degree.
- Adam isn’t single any more he is hitched to Brittany Daniel, an American TV entertainer. The couple got hitched on July 30, 2017. The couple doesn’t have any kids together yet.
- The couple right now live in Palo Alto, California with their canine.
- Adam is an establishing individual from The reSolve Group along with Wendy Kandasamy and Katharine Carroll.
- The couple’s wedding photos were caught by VIP picture taker Michael Segal.
- Adam has not shared data with respect to his net worth however there is no uncertainty that it is in millions.
- His identity is American and his nationality is white.
- Adam has not shared a lot of data with respect to his family members and relatives along these lines, the name of his folks and kin are not known.
- He has 3,059 supporters in his Instagram account. He loves to share an image of himself and his family with his supporters.